Commercial Real Estate
Irvin Law Group’s commercial real estate practice is established in a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies, local property owners, developers and institutions. Examples of our client’s real estate needs include:
- Commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions, including negotiation, title and closing of transactions
- Commercial lease agreements
- Protective covenants, restrictions and cross easement agreements for commercial developments
- Commercial condominium creation
- Commercial real estate loan transactions
- All aspects of commercial property acquisition, development, sale and post-closing matters
Rezoning, Land Use and Permitting
The Firm’s zoning and land use practice focuses on helping our clients navigate through the various entitlement processes. Recent zoning and entitlement cases include:
- Rezonings for mixed-use developments, multi-family projects, office parks, residential developments, shopping centers, communications facilities and other commercial developments.
- Text amendments to zoning and unified development ordinances
- Subdivision approvals through the governmental processes
- Approval of development agreements
- Appeals and interpretations of zoning decisions and determinations
- All aspects of the governmental processes required for development and entitlement of a variety of commercial projects.